Tuesday 8 April 2014

39 Weeks...


1 week until d-day.  For the last few weeks I have been convinced Baby O would arrive early, but the closer I get to my due date the less convinced I am…I think it may have just been wishful thinking mixed with a small spoonful of impatience!


This last week has been a good one apart from the lack of sleep, I'm waking up EVERY hour at the moment, and a cold that I have picked up.  I had to pop up to the Day Assessment Unit yesterday due to some headaches I'd been having over the weekend, but all is good.  Baby O is fine and they are probably due to the cold and lack of sleep.

Baby O is still as wriggly as ever, sometime his movements are SO strong they take my breath away, but I still love them!


Hurry up Baby O we want to meet you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like...